WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Waplove - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Waplove > Topics

Subject: We have met...he is my soulmate...
Replies: 14 Views: 1994

angelfox 11/23/2006 - 7:12:48
I have met my soulmate thru PRODIGITS...we have been 2getha 4 a while now...he feels the same about me...we are planning on moving in 2getha nd planning a future... *

mcfire 11/23/2006 - 4:19:39
I'm so glad to hear a success story like yours. Maybe you should tell all of us here on 'Waplove' what your experience was like. *

msshani 12/2/2006 - 5:29:58
My boyfriend moved away bout 3 mnths ago.we use chatsites as a cheap way to communicate.I love this man with all of me..bt longdistance is putting lots of stress n our relationship,making me feel very insecure.how do u survive without having the person u love more than anything with u all the time? *

angelfox 12/2/2006 - 5:48:35
I suppose that is where your trust in your partner nd relationship is put 2 the tested 2 the extreme...TRUST is a very important factor in relationships... *

mcfire 12/2/2006 - 9:52:31
I agree with u angelfox! msshani u need to tell us if the move is a permanent one or not. Does your boyfriend feel insecure to? Anyway, let him know how u feel about him bein so far away. Keep the communication true, open and honest. I wish u the best! *

msshani 12/19/2006 - 4:31:19
Thanx guys 4 being so supportive... *

angelfox 1/8/2007 - 1:32:48
The most amazing thing happend on NEW YEARS DAY...My boyfdriend proposed...and NATURALLY I SAID YES... If it wasn't 4 prodigits i would nvr have met him... *

mcfire 1/13/2007 - 7:47:02
On behalf of all the members of 'Waplove' i wish u both the best! I hope that u continue to keep us informed of how things are working out. It is always good, to hear that an online relationship has moved on to the next level. Again, congrats! *

renclue 3/21/2007 - 8:12:19
You've met & all goes smooth! Now this is a succes story. Congrats!! *

angelfox 6/6/2007 - 2:08:17
Hey guys...i'm back...it's been 6 months since i got engaged and things are still going great...hope there are some more success stories like mine out there! *

mcfire 6/7/2007 - 11:05:57
We here at WAPLOVE are so happy for you ANGEL. Wish we could all come to the wedding! Anyway, keep up the good work and continue to be an example of the best of an online relationship that has moved on to the real thing. *

phlyone 6/10/2007 - 9:00:44
I met my man on a IM, called *** and wel that was just ova a year ago and we'r dating. It was our 8th month annivesary yesterday. Its amazing coz wit waplove, we got 2 knw each otha truly and deeply without any physical distractions. We see each otha once a week, bt we chat al day, everyday - our bond is extremely strong. So waplove is a gr8 thang *

danilo1 12.03.08 - 11:07pm
Congrats to u all. Im hoping the person iv fallen 4 is the one i wana hav a future with. We talk every single day and share our feelings and day happenings. We have soo much in commen and get on like a house on fire. We making plans to see eachother soon, we send eachother photos nd i send her photos of anythng awesome in my day. Like a beautiful sunset, twinkle lights at night nd even 2 new dogs. Just 2 let her feel more apart of my life. We constantly let eachother knw tht we love eachother, nd i cudnt be happier with her. I love u lots my babybear. *

18bicat 4.07.08 - 12:25pm
i have met my soulmate but i feel that i am been unfair to him *

angelfox 30.07.08 - 07:54am
Hey all...it's been a while...but things did not work out the way i had expected. We broke up last year...18 July...4 days b4 bday. We still chat, but it is over. He is leaving S.A. soon. I still love him with all my heart, mind, body & soul. But i've had to go on with my life. I hope things work out better for everyone else! Blessed be... *

* Waplove Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Waplove

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search