WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Waplove - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Waplove > Topics

Subject: s*x, lies and cellphones.
Replies: 6 Views: 1070

kpslimz 1/14/2007 - 11:43:09
9 times out of 10, online relationships don't work. Why? Cause most of the time it's founded on a pack of lies. Women would do well to stick to bein friends online only and leave out the relationship ting. After all, who knows what type of monster they'll be letting in to their lives? *

mcfire 2/4/2007 - 7:57:14
All in all, one has to be always careful when meeting people online. Caution is the watchword. *

vanassor 9/16/2007 - 1:26:19
Not only women who lies.both men n women here r liars.they don tel the truth.4example its so rare 4aman or woman on wap 2 say he or shes married.most pretents 2 b singles or divorcd.so better the devil u know than the angle u dont.if u want true lov luk 4 it frm the pple around u than pple u don know.especialy long distant lovers.they r the most pretenters.men n women av their bfs n gfs bt they pretent 2 b angles who r single,clean n pure. *

hhlok 30.09.07 - 06:07am
ja but not every 1does it.have a little faith *

eldridge 10/25/2007 - 6:16:03
It is very unwise t fall inlove with some1 online... Ppl u ch8 with dnt knw u... have nothn t lose by makn u fal inlove with them *

toxicdd 2.03.08 - 04:21pm
It Al Depends On U And If U Are Easily Played. Not Every1 Is Lyin So We Shouldn't Pain Ppl Under 1 Label. Just Be Careful *

misspho 2.03.08 - 06:34pm
Not all online relationships are based on lies. I startin talkin 2 my bf on a text chat and we now been together over a yr we live apart but trust each other i Wud never lie or cheat on him and he wudnt on me *

* Waplove Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Waplove

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search