WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Waplove - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Waplove > Topics

Subject: trust? Advice please
Replies: 5 Views: 732

spindr 28.10.07 - 06:41am
Recently i had the pleasure of meeting a very nice lady online at other site of course! We enjoy many hours of conversation. We may have fallen in love,who knows? While she is 3 continents away from me,i plan to visit her soon. We have spoken of my plans in depth. For some reason she wants me tell her how much that i love her. Which i do in all reality. Once i do this though she starts arguements about why if i love her do i have many female friends. Once the dispute is started she storms off saying that i am using her as object to bring other ladies attention to me. I dont even talk to my female friends from other site besides an occasional hello. Why does she start these arguements? *

eldridge 10/28/2007 - 2:22:45
Wel, she mite b a psyco or sh hs a reali lw self esteem. Sh mite hv bin hurt b4 nd dsnt want tht 2 happn again so b patient nd try 2 get her 2 open up bout it *

club59 17.11.07 - 10:06pm
Lets be honest these wap sites r like a date thing. Its great. Once u have found ur luv, let the others go and find their wap love. It will stop the ear bashing. *

babau 27.02.08 - 08:14am
trust is sumthing dt u earn.i think its difficult 4 her to trust u due 2 her past lyf. *

poignant 18.03.08 - 04:39am
plz help...i hd an unseen frnd..aftr mnths of frndshp i proposd hr..she lovs me a lt...nw dat i hv seen hr ..i dnt f9d ne attrction in hr...i wnt to end it widout hurting hr..hw shud i proceed ...plz ne1 HELP..!! *

solo16 1.04.08 - 12:49am
maybe she wants reassurence that u wont break her heart or cheat on her maybe shes been heartbroken so many times i think u should prove your affections towards her do something romantic *

* Waplove Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Waplove

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search