WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Waplove - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Waplove > Topics

Subject: SUM1 u havnt seen.
Replies: 9 Views: 1064

babau 26.03.08 - 03:28pm
ppl is pssible 2 lov sum1 u hv nver seen.nt evn in picture.u only phne n sms each other?is it real *

babau 26.03.08 - 06:11pm
is it workin ppl? *

solo16 1.04.08 - 12:40am
i think yes because you havent seen each other so he cant fall in love with what you look like but he an fall in love with who you are on the inside not the out *

far2wild 9.06.08 - 11:05pm
this is a very good question and i think there are many angles at which it can be looked at. yet in truth of this particular sinario you do need to realise one very important factor that may very well be the breaking point. human beings fall in love with a need to be pleasing to the other in more ways that one of inner beauty and i truely think that if someone disagrees they are not being completely honest with the way the human mind courts a love relationship. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. you in love with this person yet when you imagining them you creating someone else. and when the time comes you wont see anyone but a stranger. therefore causin self mental disappointment. be in love in the whole person without leaving anything open to question. if not. then you may just be in love with the idea *

dakawa 3.08.08 - 10:42am
It's true, you creats sb in your mind n at last you will see that's not, the one u r expecting 2 marry. That might be a gost love, that never be true. *

memory00 23.08.08 - 11:48am
it happen i'm 1 of dos ppl fall in love someone u never know *

jean143 28.08.08 - 09:50pm
Its real coz it happend 2 me, i fell inluv wit a guy i'd neva seen n known b4. *

jean143 28.08.08 - 09:59pm
It dpends 2 da person involve! Wen both cre each otha n 'll nt take each otha 4 granted it 'll work. *

eldridge 1.10.08 - 10:57am
possible or not i dont think its wise *

sparky_a 3.12.08 - 08:57pm
Well wen u luv sum1 u dun fink wats wise or foolish all u do is to follow ur heart *

* Waplove Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Waplove

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search