WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Waplove - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Waplove > Topics

Subject: Will it b the same when we physically meet?
Replies: 17 Views: 2099

urskye 7/26/2006 - 9:44:04
Ok..u done it!Met,dated the person of ur dreams on the net.Bein itimate in gigs and bytes...Know each other inside out.AND its time to meet...IN REAL LIFE.Do u think it will b the same? *

mcfire 7/26/2006 - 11:26:38
To be quite honest, most of the people I've talked to, tell me it isn't. You see, real life presents us with a whole new set of problems that can never be experienced in the virtual world of the internet. So, when meeting your online love, keep it real and as i often say talk, talk, talk. Be open and honest and allow time to really get to know each other. After all, it's real life now!! *

urskye 7/26/2006 - 12:38:27
We know each other inside and out.We can even finish each others sentences.We chat 8 hours a day and meet online sumtimes at nite.Weekends.Email.Phone.But yes.I still think its goin to b different when we meet face to face.angel.GIF *

mcfire 7/28/2006 - 7:51:48
Yes, it will be different. I wish you both the very best!! Hope you keep us informed of how it was when you meet. The experience might help others here. *

lauriann 7/30/2006 - 12:38:44
its extremely rare 2 be the same. cause 2 realy get 2 know sum1. U hav 2 eat, drink, sleep an wake up with them, spend quality time 2gether. if the both of u hav been entirely honest wit each other. a few things as to habbits and customs may variey. but trust understanding an emotional support plays a very important role. but high self esteem alsó play a part n actualy meeting 4 first time. *

mcfire 7/30/2006 - 10:18:20
Well said Lauriann. I'm glad to see that we're keeping it real here. Always remember, there's a BIG difference between meeting online and meeting in real life!! *

sidvic01 8/27/2006 - 12:53:39
I dnt realy hv much 2 say !js wat f u meet dem & it do wrk out,js keep it real,js mayb dre like u 4 hu or wat u r,remember no1's perfect,even n real life dre r flaws! *

cooutes 9/11/2006 - 3:28:25
is wap love real love or its just feelings? *

jules34 10/7/2006 - 7:06:56
I have a similar prob,i have bn involved with a man from england 4 14 mths n he is movin 2 oz soon 2 b with me,he tells me everything will b fine but i am worried they wont b *

light77 10/9/2006 - 11:40:17
I guess that it isnt the same for many but it can be. When me and my bf met for the first time it was exactly the same, and i hadnt expected it to be lol but it was like we had always been together. So it can be the same :-) but we dont talk on wap, we txt and call each other every day *

swit40 10/31/2006 - 9:09:53
Wish i cud hv meet d man i chat in wap and wt we feel for now wudn't change if d time come we meet. *

joe_13 1/14/2007 - 5:17:30
yeah,theres a huge dffernt on dat..cause getting 2 knw a person is,u hav 2 talk oftenly and personally..chatting,e-mails is not enough of getting 2 knw eah other. *

landile 1/14/2007 - 9:37:07
I met my boyfriend here..we chat alot on pro but in person we just dont talk for hours and that gets me worried alot..any advice? *

johnpath 1/16/2007 - 4:10:13
4rm ma own point of view i dnt think its can be d same. some months ago i propose 2 a girl nd she accept ma proposal, wat barfful me was dat after 6months of relationship i found out all she told me abt herself waz a lie. so i dnt think its possible. *

memee78 1/20/2007 - 5:17:49
ITS NOT THE SAME.BUT U DO GET TO SEE THE REAL SIDE BOTH GOOD AND BAD *

sexy188 2/10/2007 - 4:25:17
I'm nt da knw it ol type bt we gotta try new stuff n experiment. I met a guy on ***(sum oda chatroom) n we met physically one weekend 4 da 1st tym n he was cute, fyn n hot, just lyk he sed. we r still 2getha, so..? guys!! try!! *

eldridge 16.11.07 - 02:30pm
Its different... Prepare t b dissapointd aswel... Frm xperience i startd datn some1 online and when we met it wasnt some1 i would necesarili faln for... Bt bcos id gotn t knw and love them it didnt matta stil was inlove with them... Hell i even developd an interest in ppl like hm *

club59 17.11.07 - 09:41pm
Hw u chat 2 ur distant lover is not going 2 b a bed of roses wen u meet up. U might think u know all about them and vice versa. There is the unknown about chatting on the wap. It creates the whole thrill. *

* Waplove Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Waplove

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search