WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Waplove - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Waplove > Topics

Subject: Split heart.
Replies: 14 Views: 1787

jesse10 10/4/2006 - 4:22:28
They say that a man cannot serve two masters but for him to think it he must love them both...right? Basically is it possible to love more than one girl? *

mcfire 10/6/2006 - 7:46:34
YES! It's also possible for a woman to love more than one man. It's not only possible, it's seems to be the norm in relationships. *

sidvic01 11/4/2006 - 10:22:08
I dnt come hre much,but hre's my reply,its pointless try'n 2 hav more dan 1 woman,wat f 2 of dem want s*x d same time,wat wil u do how wil u satify both of dem,wat f 1 no bout d nex 1,so much problem u gona have,hav u eva pause 4 a moment 2 think bout it?hmmm,lets say miss a makes love better dan mrs c, wat den? I say stay wif 1 woman only,dats how its supposed 2 b ok! *

swit40 11/10/2006 - 5:49:39
Hmmm. Gr8 reply Sid,if all men same as u thinking surely no women cry or get hurt,. Added to ur reply, to all guys out there if u really love ur girl and dnt wnt any trouble stick w/ her and show how u love her and surely u cud feel d real hapiness so w/ the girls must stick to their man.. Remember LOVE IS THE GREATEST GOD's gift for all of us. Thanks Honey for loving me. *

beverlee 11/18/2006 - 8:41:02
Hey ppl. I think itz definitely possible 2 love more dan one person at a tym. Bt at da end u only hav One TRUE love,u'l get ova da others coz dey were love,bt nt foreva,jus 4 dat tym *

s_a_m 1/11/2007 - 5:20:03
i been in this situation before met this guy on chat we fell inlove then 3 months later he tells me he loves me but his also inlove wit another girl it hurt really bad his said he needs time he wud choose at the end me an that other girl dumped him so in the end he lost both girls *

mcfire 1/13/2007 - 7:57:06
Perhaps the men here on Waplove need to help with this discussion, but from what I've seen it seems like most men normally have 2 or more online relationships going on. It seems to be the norm. Views anyone? *

scar001 9/22/2007 - 9:31:24
Well, I don't think it is posible 2 LOVE 2 women at the same time. I think it is possible 2 have FEELINGS 4 more than 1 person though. Before asking that question , I think it would be wise to first ask yourself what love really is. Love is so many things. There is a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. When ur in love with someone,u experience an intense feeling inside u. Your heart starts beating faster,your tempereture rises. Your breathing tempo increases. U act differently. U sometimes find it hard to talk. Have you eva thought why u experience this? All that it is is adrenaline. Love is being in love ,and includes otha things also. Love is an advanced form of being in love. Love is friendship,caring, respecting, comunicating and love. If you love someone,you want to be with them. Love is a great friendship. U ask if it is possible 2 love 2 women at the same time. Okay... Do u want to marry both of them? Do u want to have children with both of them? *

hhlok 20.10.07 - 05:42am
true sum men are looking 4 virtual s*x so day trow da l word around a lot. u cant luv 2 ppl at da same tym always a fav *

eldridge 10/25/2007 - 5:40:08
Anythn is posibl... Bt for a relationshp t work both emotionali and practicali it is best t stick t 1 partna tht goes for men and women *

club59 29.11.07 - 03:48am
Basically ur right *

club59 29.11.07 - 03:55am
Ur right, but man is supposed to decide what he really wants, he can not have both. *

solo16 2.04.08 - 02:12am
i think its possible for a person to love two people cause i was the other person an the guy picked the other girl i was in love with the guy an i was heartbroken when i wasnt picked but i think you should pick one cause that way they wldnt find out an be even more heartbroken if they found out the person they love cheated on them *

tasha20 19.05.08 - 06:21pm
Well i am in love with two men i have a son for my first lover and a son for the second lover yet i am puzzled cause i cant choose between them cause they both love me badly and dont know wat to do i feel like i am hirting my self *

dakawa 3.08.08 - 11:03am
The trueth is 1man 1wife. Thea is no love of 2men, bcoze when they'ill know that u r sharing them, they shall hate u badly & end up asingle. U better choose 1 before is too late. *

* Waplove Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Waplove

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search